Image Acquisition Devices
Using the camera's SDK in live acquisition allows you to obtain the maximum quality in the acquired images.
Please refer to technote below.
Live acquisition feature is available in all the editions for camera and signature acquisition.
Please note that live acquisition through camera SDK in only available from XM edition onwards.
cardPresso supports any camera with a TWAIN, WIA or DirectShow compliant driver.
And also supports the Canon Digital EOS SDK (ED-SDK v3.9) - Windows only, which implements the following Canon EOS models:
*remote shooting functions are not supported
Image acquisition through the Canon EOS SDK is available from the XM edition and above.
At the moment we support all fingerprint scanners that support WIA, TWAIN or Direct Show Image Acquisition.
Besides those we have added the following scanners through their SDK:
- Verifier® 300 LC 2.0 scanner
- Crossmatch U.are.U4500 Fingerprint Reader - Digital Persona
At this moment fingerprint is acquired as an image. We are planning future implementations on this matter.
cardPresso supports the following Topaz models:
- SigLite LCD 1x5 - T-L460-HSB-R and T-LBK460-HSB-R
- SigLite LCD 4x3 - T-LBK750-BHSB-R
- Siglite Backlit LCD 4x3 USB T-LBK750SE-BHSB-R
- SignatureGem LCD 1x5 - T-La462-HSB-R and T-LBK462-HSB-R
- SignatureGem LCD 4x3 - T-LBK755-BHSB-R and T-LBK755SE-BHSB-R
- SignatureGem LCD 4x5 - T-LBK766-BHSB-R.
The following Evolis models:
- Evolis Sig100
- Evolis Sig200
The following Signotec models:
- Signotec Sigma
- Signotec Omega
The following Wacom models:
- Wacom Bamboo CTL-470/K (and Bamboo family)
- INTUOS CTL-480S-S
The following epadLink model:
And WinTab Compatible Devices.